
Today all of us that were in town went to visit Grandpa Chamberlain's grave. We all had a good time, especially the kids who were running around like crazy and having fun together. We think that's the way Dad would want it.

Scott wanted to put a golf ball and tee on Dad's grave. Golfing became a favorite of his when he and mom moved to Utah.

Here we all are (minus scott, obviously)!

What a happy boy!

This one was taken a few days ago when I gave Annicka and Park a bath together for the first time.

Annicka just LOVES to ride her bike. She thinks she is the COOLEST!
1 comment:
What a great way to celebrate Memorial Day! Hey, do you like that little bath seat that Park is in? I've seen them before and it seems like a great idea, but I've never known anyone who has one that I could ask whether or not they like it. Does Park enjoy himself? Anders enjoys baths, but he gets a little rowdy (kicking and stuff) and ends up scaring himself. :)
Post a Comment