Not that I claim to be much of a writer. Everyone gets it though, right? It's been almost two weeks since our last post and I've been feeling like I should post again, but everytime I sit down, I can't think of anything to write. I'm lame. I wish I had something exiciting to write. I should have something to write, I have two beautiful kids and a great husband. I guess I should just tell what's been going on. General Conference was this last weekend...it was good. I especially liked Elder Holland, Elder Eyring and Elder Bednar's talks. I planted some flower seeds today. That was great fun. What else??? Scott left for Pensacola, Florida today. It'll be nice weather for him. Annicka's bald spot is getting bigger and Park is pushing himself around the room on his back. Ah, well...I'll think of something to write eventually. Until then, this'll have to do...or maybe I'll just have to make Scott write the next one.
2 comments:
Hey, I hate writers block. It'll go away. I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks! par-tay on.
Just follow your heart and do what it says....that's what I do...
Post a Comment