Well, this post is for those of you who don't know yet. Scott has gotten a promotion at work. He is the new F & I forms manager. He actually got the offer the day before we left for LA and he is now on his third day working/training in his new position. This is a big relief for us, as he now will only be traveling two to three days a month!
YAY! He had been traveling as many as two weeks out of the month and we can totally handle the few days that it will be.
Hallelujah!
3 comments:
congrats! Well earned I'm sure!
Congratulations! That will be so awesome to have Scott around more! I can't imagine Dan being away a few days let alone a couple of weeks each month! You're a trooper, Karin.
go get em Scotty!!!!!!
PS. sorry I am so late.
I only wish that I could go back in time...uno???? back in 2002... things woulda' been different for us all...yeah!! man.
Post a Comment