Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh Dear!

 Yeah, that's right. Indie is riding a bike! Only a couple of months after Park started, Indie decided it was his turn. We finally had to buy him his own bike because he kept stealing the little girl's next door. We are in big trouble now.
 This would be Indie on timeout. That's right, I use a carseat. With Annie and Park I was able to train them to stay on timeout until I came to get them. Indie, not so much. So instead of both of us getting incredibly frustrated everytime Indie was on timeout, we have opted for the carseat approach. He usually goes here when he takes off down the street on his bike. And recently he has learned how to tip himself over. He doesn't know how to get back up yet. :) So the first few times I'd put him back up, he'd tip over again, a way to get my attention. So, when he tips over, he stays there until his time is up.
All I can say is, look how freaking cute this kid is!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I would dsay time- out is on Indie! hahaha