We had a crazy fun Spring Break. I tried to do something fun everyday.
MONDAY
We had a picnic lunch at the coolest park I have ever seen! (Except for maybe Liberty Park back in the day when they still had their rope course, zipline, ballpit, and a hundred other amazing things that are no longer in existence.) They just finished it in Saratoga Springs. The above picture does not do it justice. Needless to say there will be many trips to come during the summer. Indie thought he was one of the big kids and was running around with a bunch of kids playing touch football.
TUESDAY
FOOD FIGHT! We invited the Burnett and Wells cousins over and of course the Michaelson's were involved. How many kids do you know that get to have a food fight?
Showing some muscles while they wait.
AND GO!
Having a great time!
This isn't that much fun mom!
Oh wait! Yes it is!
The end result.
And where was Park that whole time? Watching from the sidelines and staying clean, OF COURSE!
WEDNESDAY
Wednesday Dad stayed home from work so that I could go and take a final down at BYU. He took the kids to Carls Jr. to play and to the creamery for some ice cream until I finished up. This is Indie enjoying his. Contrast him with Park and his cleaness. They are so different!
Thursday ended up being a recoup day for me. So the kids just played all day with friends. Friday we had lunch at Del Taco...we had free kids meal coupons...let's be real. And...
SATURDAY
We had a blast at Trafalga using our "pass of all passes." Rides, lazer tag, mini golf, etc.Riding the merry-go-round.
Flying in airplanes.
And riding "the hopper." I love how scared Annicka looks in this picture, and how bored the girl on the other side of me looks!
Even Indie enjoyed himself on that one...where is Park you say? Where he always is, with his feet planted firmly on the ground. He did get to play some miniature golf with dad.


















2 comments:
A food fight!? I have never seen such an awesome spread prepared for throwing! You are awesome parents.
And I can't believe I haven't been to that SS park yet. Looks totally awesome.
Here's a news story on that park in Saratoga:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=20131420
Post a Comment