Well, it's time to post some more firsts! On the top of the list is Annicka's first ballet class! She loves it!
Next up, Park's first day of preschool! He also loves it. He's excited that this week I get to be his teacher.
This last week I also had the first funeral to do a luncheon for as Relief Society President. We live in a generally very young ward and so funerals are seldom and far between, thankfully. This one was for a 97 year-old sister who had fallen and broken her hip and then got pneumonia while she was in the hospital. (An amazing woman, by the way, who was still coming to church every Sunday and was as independent as any 97 year-old that I've ever met.) The luncheon went off without a hitch, thanks to my counselors and compassionate service leader and all the sisters that were so willing to bring something to help out!
And finally today, Annicka got her first cavity! Bummer! Next, to get it filled next week!



3 comments:
Well that beats the first I fell into the toilet, the first date, the first nose picking and wiping it on your shirt. I did get my first bite off a monkey today (his name is Jordan) as I was getting a good night hug. That wasn't very fun either. On the neck. Not sure where that came from. He cried after getting scolded by mom and needed an extra hug in order to fall asleep. Sigh. :)
YOU are so Legit! first funeral seals that deal. Glad to see everyone is doing so great.
Who passed away? Was it Doddie's mom? I loved her. She was the sweetest, cutest thing.
Post a Comment