Yesterday was my 26th birthday. When I was a kid I would wish for snow on my birthday. Well, I did get it lots of times, but never quite like it came yesterday. I think we got a good foot of snow.


I actually had a really good day yesterday despite the crazy amount of snow we got. Scott had gotten tickets to the Peter Breinholt Christmas concert for me. My mom is in town and she said she would watch the kids for us. Well, she picked the kids up at about 11 a.m., so I had the rest of the afternoon to myself before I went to go and pick up Scott from work. She took the kids to my brothers to decorate Christmas cookies and to play with cousins and then they went back to her and my stepdad's hotel and went swimming and had fun with Grandma and Papa Jim. I went and got my haircut and did a little shopping and just relaxed. It was great! The concert was amazing and we had such a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

This is a picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits.

On Sunday after church I walked into Annie and Park's room to see what Park was up to and this is what I found! He was having a tea party all by himself!
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good Birthday!
Post a Comment