Yeah, yeah, it's been another month. Can you tell that I'm scrounging for something to post? The last few days have been rough on Park. Sunday night on the way out of the house to grandma Chamberlain's, Park fell down the garage steps and blackened his eye a little, not too badly, you can hardly tell anymore. Monday he tripped in the living room and landed face first on a toy and bruised his cheek really good. You can see it on his right cheek in this picture. Then tonight he was playing in the windows behind one of the couches and got himself stung by a wasp. Poor, poor, Park.

He was really good about keeping his hand on the ice bag.

It stung him on his left index finger. Can you tell how swollen it is?

I chose this picture because Annicka looks a little drunk in it.

And to end on a good note, these are the potatoes I dug up from our garden last week. We got about 20 lbs. out of just one row of plants. I was pretty proud of myself!
4 comments:
Aw, dude! He is having a tough week. But you look great! :) Swift recovery, little buddy.
Wow! I'm impressed with your potatoes! Holy cow! And, poor Park! But, he's still cute...even after being stung!
ah, you have a garden. Save me some tomatoes or peas, those are my garden faves!
There's Irish in your blood Karin.
Mom
Post a Comment