Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 week ultrasound

Well, today we had our 20 week ultrasound. Everything went well, and the doctor said that the baby is looking very healthy. No visible defects. This is a profile view. Very cute, don't you think?And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...drum roll please...it's a BOY! I know this makes Rachel happy...you better get cracking, girl!
He definitely made himself known, even the doctor said three or four times about how easy he was to find. I think he really needed to make sure that we knew he was a boy, mostly because Annicka has been saying that this one will be a girl baby and the next one will be a boy baby. And, also because over the last few weeks I've thought maybe it was a girl. I've even been having dreams that it was a girl. Maybe this just means that Heavenly Father wants me to know that there's another girl waiting for us. Anyway, we are very excited! His name will be Indie Glenn Chamberlain. Indie, because we just like it, and Glenn after my Grandpa Minson, who was, let's face it, really awesome.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you to have another little guy!

Melanie said...

Congrats! It will be fun for Park to have another brother so close to him!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! Boys are great. :) I like the name. A couple in our ward here named their son Indy (though I'm not sure if that's how they spell it). :) Poor Annicka. Hopefully she'll get her girl someday! :)

Mel said...

Congrats on the boy! Either way was going to be good for you since you already had both. Good Luck with everything. We're going to finally have our boy this month after 3 girls. Hooray for boys!!!

Poston Kingdom said...

Congrats! I'm glad to see some people liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

S

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

The Hammonds said...

Congrads on another little boy!!!

BJ said...

Thanks for telling the family, JERKS!