

During...he sat really still while we were using the clippers, I think he liked the vibration against his head. Trimming the top is another story.


After...what a handsome little guy!

Well, I guess technically this is Park's second haircut since we shaved his head when he was just a few months old. I still want to call it his first REAL haircut.

3 comments:
Oh, he is soo cute! What a mug that boy has on him. I love that you cut his hair... my family has banned me from performing all haircuts. even trimmings.
Hopefully, we'll see you for thanksgiving...if all goes as planned, that is.
He is a handsome little devil! Great hair cut! I'm impressed. I tried to cut Soren's hair the other day, but I gave up and buzzed it all off. :)
He is such a doll! And, the ONLY reason I will even THINK about having a third!
Post a Comment