Thursday, December 28, 2006

We got our family pictures back and here are a few.



Funny story, about two weeks ago Scott took Annicka down to the convenience store on his new bike. He took Annie down to the candy isle and told her to choose one and he left to go get a soda. When he came back Annicka had seven or eight different candies in her arms and was trying to pick up more. He could see the look in her eyes like, "I've never seen so much candy in my life!" Apparently she couldn't decide on just one.

2 comments:

sydney said...

oh my goodness. I'm not sure i've seen sweeter pictures. You guys are such a cute family! oh, btw. when i clicked over to your blog i saw that you have had 13 profile views. that's up from 9 the last time i visited your blog. Which means rolyne and i are definitely the only one's that read it. (I'm just the lone commentor)

keep it up, you're doing great!

Brain Ryder said...

beautiful hair scott... Dont worry though bro... mine is worse!!! I look like Britany Spears after the rehab...Nice fam!